Saturday, September 29, 2018

Good Memories

So have you ever seen something and it triggers a special memory for you?  

When I first saw the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (that's a mouth full) in the Holiday Catalog that is what I experienced.  

I thought of a conversation that my Grandma and I once had. 
Not to bore you with a long story, but her and I used to go on Saturdays bumming 
around in the antique stores and we'd have afternoon coffee.  
One time I saw some ceiling tiles that were similar to the embossing folder and 
thought they were pretty neat.  Gram thought so too.  

Miss those days of ours and always remember all the good times we had.   


Gram was the original owner of My Scrap Shack. Yep, it's special!  

The video shows the features of the embossing folder.  Enjoy!  


                                                   https://youtu.be/8pvPXJ216ng

No comments:

Post a Comment