Sunday, October 14, 2018

Stampin'Up! Challenge

So....this has been a crazy, busy and fun week.  Lots of stamping (2 classes), the benefit job was fun as always,  a morning spent with Connecting Nicollet County, it's boat winterizing season at the shop and I participated in the Maker Fair Minnesota at the Nicollet County Fairgrounds.  Not bad for one week.

Also I discovered that I have a face for radio! I heard that phrase a long time ago, when we had a local radio station in town and it has always stuck with me.

I'm working a program with Stampin'Up! to grow my stampin' business and each week we are given challenges to think outside the box and stretch our comfort zone.  This week was really a stretch for me.

One of our options was to create a "30 second commercial" (yikes) of the benefits of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.  30 seconds...wow...not sure that would be possible on any topic for me.  But the video thing was really out of my league. Maybe someday, but not this week. We have other options to challenge us and for that I'm grateful and definitely more comfortable with.

If you love Stampin'Up! products and enjoy paper crafting, Stampin'Up! has opportunities for you.  Please contact me to learn of the benefits of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.

Hoping the upcoming week is less "challenging" in all worlds of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment