Friday, September 28, 2018

Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog

It's hard to believe that the Holiday Catalog has been out for just a month!  

One of my favorites is always the project kits.  I love that everything is included and when you get the kit you can just sit and create.  
The Timeless Tidings Project Kit is extremely popular and I know why.  
It makes 20 cards that are elegant and super easy to complete.  
At my first look through the catalog I knew this was going to be on my pre-order.  
And once I received the kit and assembled it I knew it would make a great holiday project class.  

Timeless Tidings Project Kit Class

When:  Wednesday, December 5th 
Where:  My Scrap Shack
Time:  6pm-8pm
Cost:  $22

Included with class registration:  
1 Timeless Tidings Project Kit
1 Sheet Stampin' Dimensionals

Class size is limited and pre-registration is required for this class.  
Please contact me by November 16th to reserve your spot.  
Bring to class your basic tool kit:  adhesive of your choice, paper snips, bone folder and paper piercing tool will all be handy to use when completing the cards. 
Provided the day of the class for you to use will be the coordinating 
Timeless Tidings Stamp Set and Black Ink.  

The video showcases the kit.  Check it out and contact me to register for the class.  

                                                    https://youtu.be/wX6Xj1s_TwU

No comments:

Post a Comment