Sunday, April 7, 2019

I Think Spring has Sprung!


I am so loving the longer daylight and somewhat warmer temps.  I hope the spring flooding is subsiding and summer is in our sights. 

Congratulations Becky B!
Becky is the winner of my March newsletter prize drawing.  I had to cringe at some of your guesses on how much snow we would have in March!  And I’m glad that none of you were even close.  Becky’s guess of 6.2 inches was the winner, as that was closest to our local snowfall total.  Thanks to everyone who sent in a guess!  And Becky watch for a special treat from me. 

Sale-a-Bration is over!
What a sale!  Stampin’Up! outdid themselves with some great offerings during the promotion with many items being extremely popular and sold out before the end of the sale.  That causes some frustration for buyers and demonstrators too.  I can understand the philosophy of not wanting to carry over a bunch of inventory, but it is difficult to promote items when they sell out in a week or less.  It’s a fine line and I’m sure that Stampin’Up! monitored what worked and didn’t work during the promotion to implement any changes to next year’s Sale-A-Bration program.    


What’s New In April!

Storage by Stampin’Up! are storage products created by Stampin’Up! to help you organize your products.  If you are like me, organization is a constant battle with your crafting supplies.  Having a place for everything and having it accessible is key.  These items are modular and you can tailor them to your space.  Check the links below for information.


These items have been super popular and will be available in the new 2019-2020 annual catalog, which is just around the corner. 



Retiring In-Colors
Stampin’Up! compliments their color families with a selection of what they call In-Colors.  Each group of In-Colors (5 colors) is available for 2 years and then they retire.  This year the colors of Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig will be retiring.  
If you are partial to any of these colors, now would be the time to stock up on any of the products.  They tend to sell out fast once the retiring lists are announced.  As much as I thought I would never use the Lemon Lime Twist, I am going to really miss that color.  I might have to get an extra pack of that cardstock!

My Stampin’Up! Website
Remember that my Stampin’Up! website has all kinds of information related to products, specials, ideas and my calendar of events.  If you ever wonder what is happening in the Stampin’Up! world that is the best place to go and check it out. 

My Scrap Shack Facebook Page
I post ideas and reminders on the facebook page.  Also I create facebook events for some classes and open house times that I am holding. 

It can sometimes be difficult to reach everyone through all the social media and online avenues, so if you ever have a question, just give me a call at 507-995-7342 or email at jgansen725@mchsi.com   

My Upcoming Stampin’ Events

Saturday, April 13            Stampin’Up! OnStage Event (premier of annual catalog—for demos)
Sunday, April 14              Stampin’ at The “SHE” Shed, Cleveland
Wednesday, April 24        Stampin’ Nite Out
Thursday, April 25           Lee and I celebrate 32 years!
Sunday, April 28              Mom and Dad celebrate 60 years! (Yikes)
Thursday, May 2              Paper Pumpkin Night (April’s Kit)
Saturday, May 18             House Open/Over the Top with Dies Card Class
Wednesday, May 29         Stampin’ Nite Out
Thursday, May 30            Paper Pumpkin Night
Monday, June 3                Last day of 2019 Occasions Catalog

Check my calendar at www.jeangansen.stampinup.net for a detailed description of these events.  

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter! 

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment