Wednesday, March 6, 2019

What Happened to February!?!



Let it snow, let it snow!



Goodness…February was fun.  I honestly don’t remember snow like that since back in my high school years.  Yes, a long time ago!  I think I’m ready for some spring weather though. 



Congratulations Dawn Q!

Dawn is the winner of my February newsletter prize drawing.  How fun was that?  Lots of great new products and really hard for everyone to choose just one favorite.  Thank you to everyone that responded…I love hearing from you!



Last Month of Sale-a-Bration

And Stampin’Up! is making it more exciting by adding additional products to select with your qualified purchase.  Also the Coordinating Sale-A-Bration products are available till March 31st.

The Painted Seasons bundle of stamps and paper is sweet and then you add the coordinating dies….I’m hooked! Click on the links below to check out everything Sale-A-Bration related. 



Additional Products Available:


Original and New Sale-A-Bration Options:


Coordinating Sale-A-Bration Products: 




What’s it like to be a Stampin’Up! Demonstrator??

I’ve been doing it for 18 years and I’m not sure there is a standard answer to this question.  Being a Stampin’Up! demonstrator is whatever you want it to be.  For me, it allows me to tap into my creative (copier) side and make some really fun projects and gifts.  Also I get to meet and spend time with people who enjoy paper crafting just like I do.  Win, Win!

You can join as a demonstrator anytime during the year, but during Sale-A-Bration is when Stampin’Up! offers the best opportunities and value for your initial sign up. 

Option 1:  $175 of Stampin’Up! products (your choice) for just $99

Option 2:  $175 of Stampin’Up! products (again, your choice) plus the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (a $50 value) for just $129






If you would like to visit about being a Stampin’Up! demonstrator, I’d be happy to chat with you.



6 years of Paper Pumpkin!

Hard to believe Paper Pumpkin has been around for 6 years.  Though the number of orange boxes I have sitting around might tell your otherwise.  This is my year to complete every Paper Pumpkin kit as it comes each month and to catch up on some previous months.  Perfect time to check it out and get a special FREE Stamp set in the March kit.  Check it out at:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=40248   Sign up by March 10th to take advantage of the special birthday kit. 

These are some of the alternatives we made with February’s kit at Paper Pumpkin night. 




My Upcoming Stampin’ Events

Saturday, March 16             Stampin’ at The “SHE” Shed

Saturday, March 16             House Open

Wednesday, March 27        Stampin’ Nite Out

Thursday, March 28             Paper Pumpkin at the Shack

Sunday, March 31                Last day of Sale-A-Bration and Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products

Saturday, April 13                Stampin’Up! OnStage Event (premier of annual catalog—for demos)

Saturday, April 20                House Open

Wednesday, April 24           Stampin’ Nite Out

Thursday, April 25                Lee and I celebrate 32 years!



Check my calendar at www.jeangansen.stampinup.net for a detailed description of these events.  Or give me a call or email.



Since we are predicted to have another weekend with winter weather, how about a contest to see who can guess the total snow fall that we will receive in March.  Email your guess to me by Saturday, March 9th to be included in the contest.  I’ll use KEYC-TV as the official reading for the month of March.  Whoever is closest will get a stampin’ treat from me.  Good luck to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment