Saturday, January 5, 2019

January 2019 Stampin'Up/My Scrap Shack Newsletter


And….it’s January! Just like that!  December was a whirlwind month for sure.  I hope you all were able to spend some quality time with family and friends and enjoy the season.  We were pretty low key this year as my husband had some knee repair surgery on December 20th.  Not the best timing, but we made it work.  Who needs Christmas cookies anyways…right?



I have not had a lot of time to reminisce over the 2018 Holiday Catalog or peruse through the new 2019 Occasions Catalog so I feel like I’m playing catch up with my stamping.  I have several of the new items on order and can’t wait to start creating (or copying) cards and items.  Stampin’Up! has really stepped up their game and each new catalog is top notch.

 

Exciting stamping news for the beginning of 2019!

Stampin’Up!’s biggest sale event, Sale-a-bration (SAB), starts on January 3rd.  What is Sale-a-bration and does it mean for you?



For Customers:  There are now two levels, so every time you spend either $50 or $100, you can pick out a SAB item for FREE!  Keep your eye on the “non-stamp set” options as sometimes these sell out.  And they did let us know that the Tea Time Framelits Dies that coordinate with the Tea Together stamp set will be carrying over.



For Hostesses:  For Hostesses with party sales over $250, you earn $25 MORE in Stampin’ Rewards during SAB.  Let me know if you want to book your event with me.



For Joining:  This time there are two options to join.

        Option 1.  Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for just $99.  This is $50 more than usual when you sign up.  And there is NO shipping charged to your Starter Kit.

        Option 2.  Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! products + the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for just $129, which is still $50 more product than usual and you are saving $20 on the bag compared to what I paid for it as a regular demonstrator.  And NO shipping is charged to your Starter Kit.



Here is the super great tote that is part of the deal.  Lots of space and storage when packing your supplies.  Love it!







Catalog Mailing Issues

So apparently some demonstrators have reported issues of their customers not receiving the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.  I know December is a busy month for the Post Office so I’m not going to throw them under the bus. 😊  If you did not receive a copy of these in the mail, please let me know and I’ll get them out to you. 



Paper Pumpkin going strong!

If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin yet, now is the time.  With a 3-month subscription you can also receive Sale-a-bration benefits.  Win, Win!

And join the monthly Paper Pumpkin night at the Shack to open those boxes, work on your kits and make some alternatives.  2019, the year of completing each monthly kit!  It’s a goal for me.  Sign up and enjoy the monthly Paper Pumpkin fun.  Get more information regarding the kits and Paper Pumpkin event dates at:   www.jeangansen.stampinup.net



Upcoming Events at My Scrap Shack

I’m still working on some upcoming events for February and March, but January is pretty set with some fun events.  Hope you can join me at My Scrap Shack or The “SHE” Shed for some stamping. 



Saturday, Jan 5th         Deb’s home party

Thursday, Jan 10th       Stampin’ at The “SHE” Shed

Wednesday, Jan 16th   Occasions/Sale-a-bration Catalog Kick Off

Saturday, Jan 19th       House Open

Thursday, Jan 24th       Paper Pumpkin at the Shack

Wednesday, Jan 30th   Stampin’ Nite Out

Sunday, Feb 3rd           Stampin’ Day Out

Saturday, Feb 9th         House Open

Wednesday, Feb 27th Stampin’ Nite Out

Thursday, Feb 28th        Paper Pumpkin at the Shack





For more details on each event, check online and now you can RSVP for events online!  www.jeangansen.stampinup.net



As we begin the new year, I hope for each and everyone of you the best days ahead! 

Feel free to contact me regarding any of the events listed or any other stamping concerns. 

Take Care and Happy Stamping!

Jean








No comments:

Post a Comment